sanitising wipes bulk purchase
|Our Price: £14.32(Exc. 20% VAT)|
In stock, immediate despatch
- In line water filter, to improve the taste and remove particles down to 1 micron.
- A block valve, this will control any leakage of water from your system in the event of a malfunction in the supply lines to your cooler.
- A reset for the water block, this allows the water block to reset easily.
- An adapter which screws to the water block reset and takes the 1/4" tubing
- A washing machine valve, in the event you can gain access using this instead of the Opella valve
- A mounting bracket for the filter
Water Cooler Sanitising Instructions
- Shut off the mains water supply at the shut off valve
- Put on disposable gloves.
- Drain the water cooler tank.
- Disconnect the filter from the pipework. (depress the collets at the filter, whilst pulling out the tubing.)
- Connect the water supply tube to the IN side of the small glass dosing bowl, connect the tube from the cooler to the OUT on the glass bowl. (tube is pushed into the connector)
- Remove the glass bowl, by unscrewing it from the head, fill with sanatising fluid. Screw back onto head and hand tighten.
- Check all connections.
- Clean the taps using the wipes.
- Turn the water supply back on and allow the water cooler to fill. (On direct chill coolers, press cold tap until water comes through.)
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes with sanatising fluid.
- Shut off water supply, drain the tank and remove the sterilising bowl, fit filter and before reconnecting outlet of filter flush the filter into a suitable container for approx 2-3 liters of water.
- Reconnect the outlet on filter to cooler, before turning water supply on. Turn water supply back on and fill cooler. Your water cooler will now be ready to use as normal.
We try to keep our delivery costs to a minimum, but sadly Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland have a minimal surcharge.
|Delivery Location ||Order Value (ex VAT) ||Shipping Cost |
|UK Mainland (England, Wales, Scotland - including Highlands and Islands) ||< £50 ||£6.40 |
|UK Mainland (England, Wales, Scotland - including Highlands and Islands) ||£50+ ||Free |
|NI & ROI ||All ||£15 |
|International ||Contact Us |