- Professional Installation and Service
- Customer Reviews
Cosmetal Under Counter Sparkling Water Cooler
The Cosmetal JET IN 30WG mains under counter water cooler will supply 30 litres per hour of Cool and ambient or Sparkling water from your mains water supply, making it suitable for Home, schools, cafaterias and business, and ideal also for the hospitality business wher customers are willing to pay for cool refreshing sparkling water.
A selection of taps are available for this mains water cooler, allowing for dispensing cold, ambient and sparkling water.
Cosmetal are a market leader in the manufacture of Drinking Water Coolers.
This mains water cooler uses ice bank technology, this is commonly referred to as Direct Chill, so no tank and a totally enclosed cooling system which allows for maximum hygiene.
Water Dispenser Installation
When you purchase a water cooler you will also need to buy an Installation Kit, which provides everything you need to install your water cooler, including a basic filter.
The full installation instructions are supplied with your water dispenser. In most cases, you will find a link to an electronic version of the installation and servicing instructions in the product specification, so that you can view and plan your installation in advance.
WaterCoolers4U can also arrange for Professional installation of your water dispenser, so there is no need for you to have the in house plumbing capabilities, or have the hassle of searching for a reliable local plumber.
We'd love to hear from you if you'd like your installation arranged: please contact us to discuss your requirements and we'll take care of the rest!
Water Dispenser Servicing
In order to maintain the quality of your water dispenser you need to service it every 6 months.
To perform this service you will need to perform two steps:
- Sanitizing: the water dispenser requires sanitising internally each six months to ensure that the system maintains it's hygiene. WaterSystems4U provides appropriate Sanitizing Kits for all of our water dispensers(sold separately)
- Filter Replacement: To maintain both water dispenser hygiene and flow you need to change your filter at least every 6 months. WaterSystems4U provides all types of filters, from the simplest (chlorine removal) to the specialist (e.g. removal of heavy metal contamination).
Currently links are provided in the individual product web pages to the relevant Sanitising Kits, and we are in the process of updating our website to make it easier for you to find the appropriate filters for your requirements.
If this all sounds like too much hassle, you can always avail of the WaterSystems4U Professional Water Dispenser Maintenance Service!
If you'd like us to arrange for your water dispenser to be professionally maintained every 6 months, please contact us and we'll be very happy to put this in place for you.
- UK mainland - Orders over £50 (ex VAT) - Free
- UK mainland - Orders under £50 (ex VAT) - £6.40.
- ROI & NI orders surcharge - £15
- International destinations - contact for shipping costs