- Professional Installation and Service
- Customer Reviews
The Marco T5 has a fully insulated tank and plastic tank tray minimises heat creep from boiling chamber to outside skin thus reducing energy wastage. This system therfore maintains higher temperature over night so reducing heat up cost following day, however it is more efficient to turn off over night than leave on.
Immediate Draw Off 5.0Litres
Output per Hour 28 Litres
Cups Per Hour 156
Dimensions 505 x210 x 465 (D x W x H) (mm)
Power (@ 230V) 2.8kW
Packing Dimensions (550D x 560W x 290HX(mm)
Plumbing Requirements 3/4” BSP
Estimated Delivery 3 to 5 Working Days
Water Dispenser Installation
When you purchase a water cooler you will also need to buy an Installation Kit, which provides everything you need to install your water cooler, including a water filter. (£55 when purchased with a water cooler)
The full installation instructions are supplied with your water dispenser. In most cases, you will find a link to an electronic version of the installation and servicing instructions in the product specification, so that you can view and plan your installation in advance.
WaterCoolers4U can also arrange for Professional installation of your water dispenser, so there is no need for you to have the in house plumbing capabilities, or have the hassle of searching for a reliable local plumber. Cost is £99 includes a full install kit and filter
We'd love to hear from you if you'd like your installation arranged: please contact us to discuss your requirements and we'll take care of the rest!
Water Dispenser Servicing
In order to maintain the quality of your water dispenser you need to service it every 6 months.
To perform this service you will need to perform two steps:
- Sanitizing: the water dispenser requires sanitising internally each six months to ensure that the system maintains it's hygiene. WaterSystems4U provides appropriate Sanitizing Kits for all of our water dispensers(sold separately)
- Filter Replacement: To maintain both water dispenser hygiene and flow you need to change your filter at least every 6 months. WaterSystems4U provides all types of filters, from the simplest (chlorine removal) to the specialist (e.g. removal of heavy metal contamination).
Currently links are provided in the individual product web pages to the relevant Sanitising Kits, and we are in the process of updating our website to make it easier for you to find the appropriate filters for your requirements.
If this all sounds like too much hassle, you can always avail of the WaterSystems4U Professional Water Dispenser Maintenance Service!
If you'd like us to arrange for your water dispenser to be professionally maintained every 6 months, please contact us and we'll be very happy to put this in place for you.
- UK mainland - Orders over £50 (ex VAT) - Free
- UK mainland - Orders under £50 (ex VAT) - £6.40.
- ROI & NI orders surcharge - £15
- International destinations - contact for shipping costs